About the Role:
As a CBRE Property Management Manager, you will be responsible for supervising the team responsible for all operational and financial activities of a single property or small portfolio of properties.
This job is part of the Property Management job function. They are responsible for operating buildings on behalf of a client or group.
What Youll Do:
- Provide formal supervision to employees. Supervise the training and development of staff. Conduct performance evaluations and mentorship. Lead all aspects of the recruiting and hiring of new employees.
- Coordinate and lead the team's daily activities. Establish work schedules, assign tasks, and cross-train staff. Set and track staff and department goal dates. Mentor and coach as needed.
- Respond to raised tenant needs and issues.
- Act as primary contact with property owners, serving as owner representative to ensure that objectives are being met. Prepare and deliver timely, accurate and complete reports.
- Develop and control annual budgets for operating and capital expenses. Forecast management plans and prepare monthly performance reports, explaining variances.
- Help build programs that will assist the property with emergency recoveries.
- Prepare all required legal notices for approval.
- Review tenant rent and common area maintenance recovery charges to ensure payment is on time.
- Lead by example and model behaviors that are consistent with CBRE RISE values. Influence parties of shared interests to reach an agreement.
- Apply knowledge of own field and how it integrates with others to achieve team and departmental objectives.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve day-to-day and moderately sophisticated issues which may or may not be evident in existing systems and processes.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.