LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH STRONG LEADERSHIP SKILLS IN PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
First Select Property Management is seeking an experienced, full-time Residential Property Manager to manage a select group of properties and to provide high quality customer service to its residents, and perform all related administrative and operations tasks related to the properties.
A Residential Property Manager is responsible for overseeing the maintenance and upkeep of residential properties with a focus on tenant satisfaction. Their duties include scheduling routine maintenance like overseeing a team of onsite staff and enforcing rental terms.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Cleaned: Regularly inspect buildings, grounds and vacant units and address/document all issues.
· Collected: Collecting rent and other property fees from tenants and individual owners.
· Leased: Develop marketing and leasing strategies to quickly fill vacancies; update property websites, advertise vacancies, show and lease apartments.
· Maintained: Ensure the cleanliness and safety of property; Promptly handle maintenance requests, communicate and follow up with team.
· Customer Service: Develop and maintain professional rapport with prospects and residents; respond promptly to resident requests.
· Turnover: Timely management of resident turnovers, ensuring apartments are in rent condition and processing related paperwork.
· Vendor Management: Arranging contracts for maintenance, trash removal, landscaping, security and other ongoing services and managing disputes with these service providers where appropriate.
· Staff: Build an effective team; supervise and motivate staff.
· Operations: Collect rent and facilitate the day-to-day operations of the properties.
· Financials Responsibility: Reporting the property’s financial status, managing to the budget, and reporting on occupancy and expiring leases to the Regional Manager.
· Creative Problem Resolution: Investigating and resolving property complaints and rental violations with assistance from the RGM.
· Administration: Complete and submit all required paperwork and computer applications; manage budget, financials, accounts receivable and payable; adhere to company and State documentation and reporting requirements.
We’re looking for positive, enthusiastic individuals who take pride in and are committed to their work and creating a positive home environment for their residents. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package.