Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20+ billion in Worldwide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years.
Are you interested in joining a diverse team delivering outstanding results to our customers? Apply now for this exciting opportunity!
The Senior Payout Analyst - Compensation and Execution (C&E) supports pay administration processes for assigned businesses for calculation and payout of Incentive Compensation.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- With general direction provided from Payout Manager or Supervisor, works with J&J Payroll Services to deliver accurate and timely incentive compensation for assigned business units.
- Coordinates processes across partners for assigned businesses, to include:
- Accurate interpretation, calculation, and administration of compensation plans
- System testing and validation
- Coordination with internal partners to support plan cycle requirements
- System onboarding of new, transferred and terminated employees
- Supports critical business-focused initiatives, projects and operations.
- Partners with Business Unit Manager(s) and analysts to support and execute incentive compensation plan decisions.
- Works closely with C&E Systems, Deployment, and Business Unit teams to ensure plan payouts are managed according to plan to include testing, validation, and issue resolution.
- Responsible for ensuring commission payments and related process are aligned with J&J pay policies, SOX controls and pay procedures.
- May have cross-function (JJMD C&E) project ownership beyond assigned BU.
- And other tasks and duties, as assigned.