Support the asset management activities of the Director and Investment Officer(s) in the region.
1) Support the acquisition process by opining on the target property, the respective market and the related acquisition underwriting; determining asset strategy; and assisting in due diligence and Investment Committee presentations. (10% of Time)
2) Select and direct the transition of the property-level team (property manager, leasing agent, attorneys, and other third party professionals). (5% of Time)
3) Analyze prospective lease transactions. (25% of Time)
4) Prepare annual hold/sell analyses. (10% of Time)
5) Review property budgets, monthly/quarterly financial and operational performance, annual capital plans and the like. (25% of Time)
6) Inspect property and its direct competition on a regular basis. Monitor local market conditions, anticipate trends and reposition the property accordingly. (10% of Time)
7) Regularly update the 10-year DCF and estimate market value of assets annual or review 3 party appraisals. (10% of Time)
8) Communicate investment strategy and coordinate related activities with Dispositions Group. (5% of Time)
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience - Real Estate concentration desirable.
Physical requirements involve sitting to perform general office work at computer, and mobility between departments or office area to facilitate work.
Routine travel is not required for the position.
About Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc.
Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: PDM), a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT), is one of the nation’s largest publicly-traded owners of Class A office properties. Piedmont is focused on creating value for its shareholders through the acquisition, development, ownership and progressive management of premier properties in each of its target markets: Atlanta, Boston, Dallas, Minneapolis, New York , Orlando, and Washington D.C.