We seek a hands-on Property Manager with great customer service skills to oversee all aspects of operations of Casa Aldea at University City Village, a 55+ rental community in the University City area of San Diego County. This exciting 266 unit community seeks someone with proven senior housing experience to recruit, train and oversee the right staff members and ensure that all regulations and policies governing the management and operations of the Casa Aldea at University City Village community are closely monitored and executed. We are seeing someone who is a strong team member and someone who is willing to work hard to implement policies and procedures that promote a strong sense of community and inspires residents to live life to the fullest and enjoy the wonderful community.
We pride ourselves on providing the finest quality lifestyle possible for our residents, and we expect the best customer service and compassion from all employees. We seek a leader to formalize processes, maintain occupancy, increase revenue and represent the property to maintain and improve our positive image throughout the county and the multi-family industry. Specific responsibilities include:
• Hiring, supervising, training and performance managing department leaders to ensure management culture, goals, budgets, resident well-being and legal compliance.
• Promote the positive reputation of our community.
• Manage and direct all day to day functions of the property.
• Ensure the efficient operation of all departments within budgets and in accordance with all state, federal and local regulations.
• Sales and Marketing Leadership to meet resident census expectations.
• Direct Sales and Marketing
The right candidate will possess:
• Proven success growing a community (include in resume)
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• A flexible, energetic people person, capable of managing diverse personalities while projecting calm, care and professionalism in all work-related situations!!
• Licensed per California State Requirements (RCFE) optional but strongly encouraged.
We offer a competitive compensation package including health benefit (medical, dental and vision options). If you meet the qualifications above and would like to learn more about our community and this opportunity, we would love to consider you.
Job Type: Full-time
About RA Snyder Properties, Inc.
R.A. Snyder Properties, Inc. is a full-service property management company with over 30 years of experience managing residential rental property and commercial income-producing properties. Our core competencies include day to day rental property management activities, capital budgeting and planning, and receivership management.Our team provides a comprehensive array of solutions specifically tailored to the individual needs of rental property owners. Our staff is friendly, knowledgeable and experienced in all aspects of rental property management.